GRP stands for Glass Reinforced Fibre. GRP is also known as Glass-Fibre.
Fit a seamless flat roof system and never worry about your flat roof again
Glass Reinforced Fibre roofing systems is cold applied, on site, giving a seamless and flexible weatherproof finish that resists water, heat and frost.
The resulting surface gives a strong architectural finish that looks very impressive.
If maintained properly is will last as long as the building stands.
- Cold applied
- Easy to form around complex situations
- Very durable – resists heavy foot traffic
- Non-slip walkways
- Class leading roof solution – far exceeds traditional methods
- Virtually maintenance free – for long periods of time
- Impact resistant due to it’s ultra hard finish
- Fire retardant – highly economical solutions
- Life expectnacy up to 50 years
“Inspires confidence in quality of work being undertaken. Knowledgeable and thorough. Takes pride in work done.”
Verified By Telephone – Newcastle